Transfer, Graduate and Visiting Students

Register with OAS

In addition to the documentation you provide, OAS also encourages students to send a letter from the institution you previously attended that includes the timeframe in which you were provided services and the accommodations used.

If you are transferring from Oxford, you will follow the same process to request your accommodations each term. All forms can be accessed from your student portal.

OAS reserves the right to request additional documentation in order to support specific accommodations. If additional information is needed, OAS may determine that it is appropriate to provide temporary/provisional accommodations. Provisional accommodations will be determined based on the information that is provided.